Happy Monday folks!
We’re super excited to announce the latest feature to join the Reamaze platform Conversation events tracking! Event tracking is an important aspect of conversation management as it provides managers (and team members) contextual information about the lifecycle of any given conversation. Events also act as audit trails in order to minimize the mishandling of conversations.
So how does it work?
Manual conversation events are tracked and displayed when any staff agent performs a manual action that changes or alters the state of the conversation. There are several different types of manual events available for tracking as well as one automated action:
- When a staff agent “Reassigns” a conversation
- When a staff agent “Moves” a conversation
- When a staff agent “Resolves” or “Reopens” a conversation
- When a staff agent “Archives” or “Unarchives” a conversation
- When a staff agent marks or unmarks a conversation as “Spam”
- When a staff agent “Ends” a chat conversation
- When a staff agent “Replies and Archives” a conversation
- When a staff agent “Reply and Reopens” a conversation
- When a staff agent runs a manual workflow
- AUTO: When a conversation is auto-resolved by the Reamaze Assistant
Here’s an example of what a few manual events look like within a conversation thread. Everything is threaded chronologically for easy monitoring.
In the conversation below:
- Chris manually reassigns the conversation at 10:44am
- Max moves the conversation from one channel to another at 10:45am
- Chris reopens a conversation after it was set to resolved at 10:46am
- Chris manually resolves the conversation at 10:47am
Please take a look around and let us know of any feedback!